Author: Dwayne
Location: Liming Family Rehabilitation Center
Today was a good, but very draining day. It started off with Bridger, Cason, Alice, and I, along with Shannon and Emily driving to rehab. I started off the day stretching with Tian Gong Gong. It was a very intense workout for me because I had no ida how strong this little kid was. When we started off, we had to hold down all his limbs and apply pressure. Gong Gong started screaming, crying, and saying things. Little did I know, he was screaming, "Don't let them do this to me, they are hurting me." This translation took me by surprise, but we all knew he would be better in the long run. After he was done with his third set of exercises, he layed down next to Bridger and smiled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Liming Family Rehabilitation Station is situated in the center of Hebei province to serve mainly Shijianzhuang and Xingtai Districts with a population of about 15 million. They have set up a fund for them and hope that they can get continuous rehabilitation training at their crucial time.
====================================
Roger
Drug Rehabs
Post a Comment