Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Helping Childern in the Liming Orphanage

Author: Bridger H
Location: Liming Rehab Center
Today was my 2nd day at the Liming orphanage. After we ate breakfast, where me and Dwayne drank the entire apple juice, we went into the main courtyard and help feed the kids their breakfast. After the kids were done eating Ally went with some of them into the playroom while the rest of us went into the arts and crafts room with a few of the older kids. I hung out with(forgive the spelling, I'm not sure how its supposed to be) Tien La La. She gave me a banana as a gift and we ate sun flower seeds while making bracelets and she sewed. Alice, Emily, Amy Lee and I all played hacky sac with a home-made birdie that would normally be used to play badminton. After a while we were called into the main building where we helped feed the children their lunch, then we headed back to the room for our lunch. We rested in the girls common room, like normal, and then went and played with the kids until the other group who had been at the Rehab Center for the day. Overall we had a busy and fun day! I cant wait till tomorrow.
Flickr Photos from Today
Flickr Photos from this Voyage

No comments: